Young Breeds, a registered non-governmental organization, is committed to promoting children and youth development. The running vision behind Young Breeds is in raising a new breed of young people who are purposeful and holistically developed.
Our approach in doing this, is by influencing positive changes in children and youths through a mindset re-orientation, value system, life skills education, capacity building, mentoring and learning environments that provides an ambience for total development.
How Young Breeds is Promoting Purposeful and Holistic Development in Youths and Children:
- Ameliorate the life skills deficiency in young people that has led to mis-direction, uncertainties, vices and the supposed unemployment crisis through the model of Holistic Education that embraces life skill education;
- Provide training, coaching, tutoring and mentoring to young people through formal & informal education across various cadres;
- Improve the state of learning environments with the creation of youth development centers;
- Provide other initiatives and projects to enhance children & youth development with allied organizations;
- Raise a new generation of purposeful and holistic youths across the African continent who will be visionary, economical valuable, societal impactful and financially viable.
We are very active on social media! Follow Us!
Don’t Want To Miss Any Social Change Happening Within Your Community And Around The World? Sign Up To Get Updates From Us!