Why you should attend the Social Innovators Conference by Leap Africa in November (attendance is free)
This year’s Social Innovators programme and Awards (SIPA) organized by LEAP Africa has an interesting line up of speakers across various industries. The theme for this year is: People Profit Planet— tripartite win.
The event will take place on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at Shell Hall, MUSON centre, Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Social Innovators Programme and Awards (SIPA) is LEAP Africa’s platform for showcasing young change makers; equipping and empowering them with requisite skills and effective tools for building sustainable social enterprises.
Since 2013, LEAP Africa, in collaboration with its partners, has supported about a hundred talented young social innovators across various communities in Nigeria on the path to sustainability. Their initiatives cover diverse aspects of development such as Agriculture, Education, Science & Technology, Health, Energy, Human Rights, among others.
Keynote Speaker is Reeta Roy, President and CEO, MasterCard Foundation.
- Managing Director, JNC International Nigeria Ltd (MRS. CLARE OMATSEYE)
- Founder & Principal consultant at LYD Consulting (Bankole Williams)
- Commissioner for Wealth Creation and Employment (Solape Hammond)
- Founder of Rural Development and Reformation Foundation RUDERF (Alero Ogholi)
- CEO/CO-FOUNDER, VICFOLD RECYCLERS (Amusa Temitope Victor)
- Founder, MitiMeth (Achenyo Idachaba-Obaro)
- Meet and Network with thought leaders acrosss various industries leaders
- Connect with young and innovative development actors/players/enthusiasts
- Share your change ideas and impact story
For more details and registration, go to http://sipa.leapafrica.org