Fastlaunch, a startup incubator that focuses on family run enterprises and social impact ventures, is inviting applications to its Social Entrepreneurship Challenge program.
The Startup Incubator has “a soft spot for foundations, NGOs, and companies trying to change the world for good.” It was established to help families build their businesses to last for generations.
- Budding enterprises that are bent on achieving social transformation, to accelerate progress on the path to achieving their aims should apply.
- Startups with ideas that could help solve health, education, finance and tech challenges are free to apply for the 2017 edition of the program.
- Successful applicants will take part in the three-month program,
- get workspace at Fastlaunch,
- Receive mentorship from experienced professionals.
- They could also get funding, which will be provided on a merit basis.
Application Deadline: March 10
the three-month program will commence on March 20.
CLICK HERE to apply for Fastlaunch’s Social Entrepreneurship Challenge.
We are very active on social media! Follow Us!
Don’t Want To Miss Any Social Change Happening Within Your Community And Around The World? Sign Up To Get Updates From Us!