The Google Launchpad Accelerator helps tech startups build successful companies. There are a large number of great ideas around the world poised to make a positive impact. Launchpad Accelerator aims to empower founders with these ideas by supporting their startups through mentorship and equity-free support.
The Accelerator will leverage all that Google has to offer, to help participating tech startups reach their true potential. Launchpad Accelerator currently works with startups in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico) and Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines). More countries would be included in the future.
CLICK HERE to learn more about it
Application Deadline: Monday, April 24 by 9a.m. Pacific Time
- Equity-free support
- 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- To work closely with Google for 6 months
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
- And more!
- The 2-week bootcamp to begin on July 17, 2017
- You will need to create a presentation and short video about your startup (directions are in the application link)
- Google will neither provide support nor reimbursements for visas, flights, accommodation and transportation to and from the events. Potential attendees are please advised to apply to attend events for which they can comfortably provide for their own travel and related logistics.
If you and your team are in any of these countries you can apply
- Africa (Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico)
CLICK HERE to apply
We are very active on social media! Follow Us!
Don’t Want To Miss Any Social Change Happening Within Your Community And Around The World? Sign Up To Get Updates From Us!