Zunde Africa Fund identifies, mentors and invests in student-led startups and projects across the African continent.
It was founded by Yale University alumni who share a common vision and passion for African development. Its mission is to enable and accelerate growth of promising African startups while helping them fulfill their stated economic and social goals.
The application is open to Entrepreneurs from all African countries.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2017
- Are you an ambitious, smart, dedicated and passionate youth entrepreneur?
- Do you have a business that you’ve successfully launched or that you are thinking of launching? Do you need additional investors for your business? Do you want to be connected to mentors and work to grow your business? Do you have what it takes?
- Zunde Africa Ventures (ZAV) is looking for passionate student-entrepreneurs across Africa who are ready to take their businesses to the next level. ZAV has just opened up applications to businesses to invest in between March 20th and May 1st 2017.
- Our team will evaluate each application and request for more information from each team as needed by June 5th 2017.
- On or before June 20th 2017, we will let teams know if they qualify for the final round.
- Qualifying teams will be invited to meet (in person or via Skype) with ZAV reps from July 15th 2017.
- The winning team(s) will be selected by August 5th 2017.
CLICK HERE to apply
CLICK HERE to more details about the fund and how to apply
We are very active on social media! Follow Us!
Don’t Want To Miss Any Social Change Happening Within Your Community And Around The World? Sign Up To Get Updates From Us!