- Leader: Abolusodun A. Adeola (President)
- Name of Organization: Giving Heaven Joy
- What your Organisation is focused on: Our organization is focused on building, empowering and encouraging the neglected in our society and Nation at large.
- Major life influences / mentors / role models: God/Pastor Nike Adeyemi/ Joyce Meyer
- The moment you knew you wanted to make a change in the society: 3rd January, 2011- it was a revealing and rebirthing moment for me.
- The issues faced in executing your projects and starting your organization: Challenges were: inability to get international donors in supporting the projects, and unavailability of human resources.
- Tips for people looking to start an organization like yours: Passion is good but be professional at what you do when starting. Also, ensure you register what you want to do legally and lastly, be accountable at all times.
- Life Lessons: Be willing to make a difference and my philosophy has always been ‘If I can see it on the inside, then I can achieve it on the outside’ So, never underestimate the heights you can reach only if you believe!
PICTURES OF OUTREACHES BY THE ORGANISATION
PREVIOUS PROGRAM FLIERS